The Taft Museum of Art and other parties listed therein hold the copyright to the images, design, and text on our website, unless otherwise noted. The contents of this web site are available for non-commercial, personal, and educational use and may be freely accessed or downloaded on a temporary basis for the sole purpose of viewing, or for “fair use” as defined in the United States copyright laws. Use of site content for such purposes must include attribution to the author/artist, the Taft Museum of Art, and reference to the URL www.taftmuseum.org.
Unauthorized manipulation or redistribution in any form for any commercial use, including commercial publication, or for personal gain is strictly prohibited. You may request licensing for editorial or commercial use. If you are a member of the media or seeking image use for a media organization or outlet (newspaper, magazine, or broadcast), please contact our Marketing team at email@example.com.
The Taft Museum of Art respects your privacy and makes every attempt to follow and abide by all federal, state, and local laws regarding online and email communication, as applicable.
- We respect your privacy and make every attempt to follow and abide by all federal, state, and local laws regarding online and email communication, as applicable.
- We make use of industry standard tracking and measurement tools to better understand how many visitors are using our site, where they visit, and other information related to the site’s performance. We may opt to make use of “cookies” to more accurately identify visitor session length, number of repeat visits, etc., but this tracking contains no personally identifiable information unless you provide it to us yourself.
- The only personal information we collect on our site is that which you may disclose to us voluntarily through any of our site’s forms or contact features.
- We use the personal information collected from you to respond to your inquiry, contact you if you request that we do so, schedule an appointment, or to process your request for offers, services, or discounts we will offer from time to time. Such personal information as we collect may also be used by the Taft Museum of Art to understand and study the effectiveness of its marketing and advertising programs, but we will not share the information gathered in this process with any third parties.
- Once you have “opted-in”, established a business or customer relationship with the Taft Museum of Art, or requested information from us in the future, you agree that we may contact you with offers and other communications both online and offline, until such time as we receive a verifiable “opt-out” from you.
- We never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above.