Care for the Future of the Taft with a Planned Gift
The Taft Legacy Society is an exclusive group of donors who have decided to make a lasting impact by naming the Taft Museum of Art as the ultimate beneficiary of a planned gift.
Members of the Taft Legacy Society have expressed their future commitment to the Taft Museum of Art through a special and important form of financial support. These donors have named the Taft Museum of Art in their estate plans as the beneficiary of a planned gift. Such gifts may include a bequest and/or charitable income gifts such as charitable gift annuities, charitable remainder unitrusts, charitable remainder annuity trusts, or gifts of life insurance.
Membership Guidelines and Benefits:
Your Taft Legacy Society membership requires no dues, obligations, or solicitations. It simply allows us to thank you and recognize you for the plans you have made, and it may help inspire others to make a similar plan.
Qualifying Donors and Gift Criteria:
Individuals and/or couples at least 55 years of age who have:
- Informed the Taft Museum of Art of their plan to make a bequest to benefit the Taft through their will or living trust;
- Informed the Taft Museum of Art that they have designated in writing the Taft as a beneficiary of a retirement plan or life insurance policy;
- Established a charitable gift annuity, charitable remainder trust, or charitable lead trust to benefit the Taft Museum of Art;
- Made a gift of a paid-up or in force life insurance policy with full ownership rights to the Taft Museum of Art
Member Benefits Include:
- Invitations to Taft Legacy Society appreciation events and other Taft Legacy Society sponsored events;
- Invitations to educational seminars and special exhibitions;
- All Taft Museum of Art members' mailings
- Access to the Taft Development office staff and their named representatives, for confidential gift planning consultations
- Additional Taft Legacy Society recognition on the Taft Museum Honor Wall of Donors will be given to individuals and/or couples who have made a documented, irrevocable planned gift commitment to the Taft Museum of Art of at least $100,000 that has been formally accepted by the Taft Museum of Art
Questions? Please contact email@example.com