Explore the Art and History of the Flemish Masters
July 17 – 27, 2014
Join Taft’s Assistant Curator Tamera Muente and Kevin Muente, Professor of Art at Northern Kentucky University, on this trip of a lifetime. They will provide amazing insights to enhance your experience.
What’s this tour all about?
During your journey by passenger barge from Bruges to Brussels get a full sense of the rich history of Belgium. Discover the roots of Flemish art with excursions to historic sites and museums in Bruges, Ghent, Antwerp, Oudenaarde, and Brussels.
Daily Itinerary- click here
- All entrance fees and transportation for group excursions
- Seven nights on a deluxe passenger barge
- One night each in a hotel in Brussels and Bruges
- Daily breakfast and dinner
- Lectures by qualified docents
- English-speaking guide for duration of tour
- All gratuities
$3,695 per person (double occupancy)
$4,200 single cabin/room
Reservation deposit, $500.
Trip Reservation Form- click here
Checks made payable to:
Taft Museum of Art
P.O. Box 631419
Cincinnati, OH 45263
Final payment due April 17, 2014
For additional details, please contact Amanda McDonald at (513) 352-5134 or email@example.com