Leadership membership to the Taft Museum of Art provides wonderful year-long benefits to you while providing the Taft with critical support. As a not-for-profit, the Museum relies on annual donations and membership to care for our permanent collection, introduce new exhibitions, host lectures, provide hands-on art activities and education for children, maintain our circa 1820 historical home, and much more! We are grateful for your loyal or first-time support.
Benefits of Leadership Membership: $1,250+
- All previous membership benefits, plus
- Hard plastic personalized membership cards
- Ten guest passes*
- Free admission for two adults and all children when accompanied by a member
- Two family-level gift memberships, upon request*
- Invitations to attend an exclusive dinner with the Director
- Recognition in Portico, our tri-annual publication
Tiers of Leadership Giving
- Collector’s Circle ($1,250+)
- Trustee’s Circle ($2,500+)
- Director’s Circle ($5,000+)
- Sponsor ($10,000+)
Questions? Please contact Lindsey, the Director of Development at (513) 352-5133 or email@example.com
*You can make your gift fully tax-deductible by waiving the benefits designated with an asterisk.