June is Member Appreciation Month!
Stop by the Museum in June to enjoy the following special offers available only to Taft members!
- Save up to 50% on select merchandise in the Shop: see back page of Portico for details. Plus, members receive 20% off regular merchandise.
- New and renewing members receive $10 off an Individual or Dual/Family membership.
- Receive a complimentary dessert in the Lindner Family Café with purchase of lunch. Reservations are recommended: email@example.com or (513) 352-5140.
- Receive 20% off regular merchandise in the Shop.
- Members receive 20% off in the Lindner Family Café. Reservations are recommended: firstname.lastname@example.org or (513) 352-5140.
- Save your guest passes—bring a friend for free!
Members’ Evening Reception
Thursday, June 21
Exhibition open 5–8 p.m. | Reception 6–8 p.m.
To celebrate, wear your favorite black and white attire! Enjoy light hors d’oeuvres, complimentary bar, live music, and valet parking.
Remarks by Deborah Emont Scott, Louise Taft Semple President/CEO, at 6:45 p.m.
To attend the reception without a tour, please select the 6–8 p.m. time slot. You are welcome to visit the exhibition at 5 p.m. before the reception begins at 6 p.m.
To attend the reception and a tour, please select the tour time from the following options: 4:45, 5:15, 5:45, 6:15, 7:00, and 7:30 p.m.
Reservations required by June 15.
Complimentary for docents, Museum volunteers, and Taft members at the Sustaining Level ($275) and above.
$15 Taft members; $22 guests of members. Click here for tickets.
For question, call Kristin McFadden at (513) 352-5134.
Exhibition opens to the public Saturday, June 23. _____________________________________________________________
Members’ Open House
Friday, June 22, 11:15 a.m.-4 p.m.
Exhibition tours at 11:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m., and 3 p.m. Your tour reservation includes admission to the exhibition.
FREE for Taft members. Click here for tickets.
Tour with the Curator
Friday, July 13, 1:30 p.m.
Thursday, August 16, 1:30 p.m.
Friday, September 14, 1:30 p.m.
Join Associate Curator Tamera Muente for a closer look at the striking photos in Ansel Adams: A Photographer’s Evolution.
$10 Taft members; $15 guests of members with guest passes. Click here for tickets.
Save the date!
Paris to New York: Photographs by Berenice Abbott and Eugène Atget
Thursday, October 4, 2018
Reception 5–7 p.m. | Exhibition open 4:30–7 p.m.
Talk 7 p.m.
Featuring keynote speaker Clément Chéroux, senior curator of photography at San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.
Presented in partnership with FotoFocus.