The Taft Museum of Art is one of the finest small art museums in America. A National Historic Landmark built in 1820, the Taft is home to an extensive art collection that includes European and American master paintings, Chinese porcelains, and European decorative arts. See major works by Rembrandt, Hals, Goya, Gainsborough, Reynolds, Turner, Ingres, Whistler, and Sargent, as well as the greatest Gothic ivory sculpture in America.
- Mon 9/25/2017: Museum Closed
- Tue 9/26/2017: Museum Closed
- Wed 9/27/2017: Treasures from the Berger Collection: British Paintings 1400-2000
- Wed 9/27/2017: Small Paintings from the Taft Collection
- Thu 9/28/2017: Treasures from the Berger Collection: British Paintings 1400-2000