The Taft Museum of Art is one of the finest small art museums in America. A National Historic Landmark built in 1820, the Taft is home to an extensive art collection that includes European and American master paintings, Chinese porcelains, and European decorative arts. See major works by Rembrandt, Hals, Goya, Gainsborough, Reynolds, Turner, Ingres, Whistler, and Sargent, as well as the greatest Gothic ivory sculpture in America.
- Mon 11/20/2017: Museum Closed
- Tue 11/21/2017: Museum Closed
- Wed 11/22/2017: Elegant Geometry: British and American Mosaic Patchwork Quilts
- Wed 11/22/2017: Antique Christmas
- Wed 11/22/2017: A Sense of Home: New Quilts by Heather Jones